Last updated on: February 6, 2023
We, at Light & Craft Technologies Private Limited (“Binks”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”), respect the privacy of Our users (“User”, “You”, “Your” or “Client”) and are committed towards protecting and safeguarding it.
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following kinds of personal data about You (“Personal Information”), which are summarised into the following categories:
Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username, date of birth, or similar information that is capable of identifying You.
Contact Data: includes address, map location, email address, phone numbers.
Image Data: includes Your personal images shared with Our customer representative(s) and fashion designer(s) for availing Our services, Your personal images directly uploaded by You on Our Platform in the process of creating Your profile and any and all reference images shared by You.
Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, Your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices You use to access the Platform.
Profile Data: includes Your username and password, Your feedback and survey responses, and any and all information You record on the Platform in relation to body measurements for the stitching.
Usage Data: includes any information about the manner of usage of the Platform, browsing pattern, behaviour pattern, frequency of feature / page usage data, etc.
Financial Data: includes billing and invoicing information, payment history, bank account details, cheque details, credit/debit card details.
We may disclose Your Personal Information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for Us to provide You access to Our services, to comply with Our legal obligations, to facilitate Our marketing and advertising activities, to facilitate banking activities and services, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to Our services.
We do not retain or use any images/videos shared by Our Clients beyond the date of completing the order, in any manner whatsoever.
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY
By the User:
- a) Any and all Personal Information disclosed by You through Our Platform shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and voluntarily by You. You hereby represent and warrant that either You are of the age of 18 (Eighteen) years or above or You are providing Your Personal Information under the supervision of Your parent / guardian.
- b) All such Personal Information is true and correct to the best of Your knowledge.
- c) No such Personal Information is in violation of any of Your third-party agreement, or of any order/ decree/ judgement of any court.
- d) We shall not have any liability arising from any misrepresentation, fraud or inauthentic information disclosed by You, nor are We responsible for the verification of any information provided by You.
- a) All information is collected for lawful purposes and in compliance with the laws of India.
- b) We shall not retain Personal Information of the User for longer than the intended time.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION AND HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN IT
We use Your Personal Information for the following purposes-
- a) To record You as a customer. b) To provide, improve and maintain Our services and Our collaboration with You. c) To enhance Your experience in using Our Platform and services. d) To verify Your identity in order to determine Your eligibility to use the Platform and / or avail the services. e) To provide user support and respond to Your queries and grievances. f) To enable Us in complying with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. g) For the purpose of sending any information relating to Our services, delivery-related information, service-related alerts and other similar communication to You. h) To protect, prevent and investigate against unfair and fraudulent activities. i) To notify You about any changes to Our policies. j) Such other purposes that Binks may inform You of, from time to time.
We will retain Your Personal Information as long as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations and applicable laws, resolve disputes, or for other business and legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain Your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes. We will continue to retain the Personal Information provided by You until You specifically request Us to destroy such Personal Information. Upon verification of such request, We may, subject to obligations under applicable law, destroy all such Personal Information provided by You from Our records and servers.
When using Our Platform, You may exchange direct messages (including, but not limited to text, verbal, images, videos, locations, contact details) with Us. We store these messages in order to improve Our services, and as required by applicable law. You agree and acknowledge that You will share these messages with Us without any obligation on Us to maintain the privacy, unless otherwise agreed between You and Binks. We may disclose the information shared by You with Us in such direct messages with third parties
We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the industry standards and as provided under the IT Act to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss or misuse. We offer the use of a secure server whenever You access your account information. All the information that is being transmitted to Us by You and / or disclosed by Us to third parties is not completely secure because of the inherent susceptibilities of the internet and reasons beyond Our control. By using the Platform, You accept the security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that any information provided by You to Binks is transmitted or stored at Your sole and own risk.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Platform links to other websites that may collect personal information about You. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites and We encourage You to read the privacy policies of such linked websites that You visit.
USE OF CHILDREN INFORMATION
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
(b) Dispute Resolution:
(ii) In the case of failure to resolve the dispute amicably between Binks and You within 30 (Thirty) days from the date when the dispute arose, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed jointly by Binks and You. The seat of arbitration shall be Bangalore. The arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as may be amended from time to time and shall be conducted in the English language. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding. You and Binks shall equally bear the costs and expenses arising due to arbitral proceedings.
GRIEVANCES AND WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Name: Aamna Khan Address: Light and Craft Technologies Private Limited, Prestige Atlanta, 80 Feet Rd, Koramangala 1A Block, Koramangala 3 Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 15 (Fifteen) days. It may take Us more than 15 (Fifteen) days, occasionally, but We will try to resolve/ respond to Your grievance at the earliest.